Tuesday, October 1, 2013

One Hot Mama!

Okay, so I am 44 years old, and I have been suffering from hot flashes for a while now. For those of you who haven't reached this milestone, let me just say this: Hot Flashes Stink! I have a few other choice words for them but I'm trying to be nice here. Hot flashes really are miserable. I am taking some over the counter medications to aid with it but every once in a while one will fight it's way through because it's so bad. Yuck!!
I am working on things, however. I got motivated by the fabric I want to use in my kitchen (Riley Blake's Verona) to create an afghan for the couch in my living room.

 Our furniture is red in there so this blends so well. Our dining room opens up into the living room so it will be nice that things can flow and blend. There's also only one window in my living room so I may be able to use some of the fabrics for a curtain topper in there as well.

No comments: